Robertshaw RP-1065-A, RP-1066-A Pressure Regulators
These are diaphragm actuated, Spring adjusted type Pressure Regulator and Relief Valve for
Sensitive, accurate control of reduced pressures is provided by these simple self-operated pressure regulators. They may be used to control steam pressures for heating systems, industrial processes and steam-driven pumps, as well as many other fluid pressure controlling and limiting applications throughout public buildings, institutions, industrial and chemical plants, shipboard installations, etc.
When supplied with reverse-acting valves, these units will open on rising pressure for modulating pressure relief.
These precisely designed pressure regulators are ruggedly constructed, using cast iron alloy of carefully controlled quality for the sturdy frame, molded diaphragms of Buna-N composition, nylon-reinforced for great flexibility and long service life.
Cataloged valves 1/2" through 2" are single-seated, stainless steel trimmed for accurate control on steam applications. The "MA" piston-balanced valves, sizes 3/4" through 1 1/2", permit pressure drops up to the full valve body rating without loss of control accuracy. Sizes 2 1/2 through 4" are fitted with double-seated semi-balanced valves. Double-seated valves are used on services that do not require "dead-end" shutoff. Body material is bronze through 1 1/2" size and cast iron 2" and larger.
- Valve sizes 1/2" through 2" single-seated, 2-1/2" through 4" double-seated.
- All valves have stainless steel trim
- Choice of setpoint control ranges
- Nylon-reinforced, molded Buna-N diaphragm
- Quick-disconnect valve stem feature
- "Lifetime," spring-loaded, Teflon "Chevron" stem packing
- Polished stainless steel quick-disconnect type valve stem
- Ball bearing adjusting wheel
- Valve designs backed by many years of field servic
- All components from a single manufacturer