RT-1001-T2 Tank Regulator for Oil Field Heaters-Treaters
Tank Regulator is specifically designed for petroleum industry to control
temperature on treaters, heaters, separators etc.
Without need for external power, Robertshaw Self-Actuated Temperature Regulators (SATR) offer final control of the temperature of a liquid, an air, or gas flow for domestic equipment, process, space, etc. on heating or cooling service.
The SATR sensing bulb is installed in the medium being controlled while the SATR valve is located on the supply line of medium used as the heating/cooling agent. The SATR regulates the heating/cooling medium flow to maintain the desired temperature at the sensing bulb.
Other Robertshaw SATR series offer a selection of: Throttling bands, Temperature Indication, Fail-safe to prevent overheating, Manual Positioning in addition to automatic control, Corrosive atmosphere resistant type, Small overall size and instantaneous heat exchanger service.
Most cataloged Robertshaw SATR specifications are starting points from which many alternates to cataloged capillary, sensing bulb, separable well and valve may be FURNISHED TO MEET YOUR SPECIFIC application's needs.
- Two-ply, seamless Robertshaw bellows for extra power and long life
- Over-temperature protection is standard
- Chevron "lifetime" stem packing made of Teflon
- Quick-detach valve stem construction permits easy valve change
- Sturdy construction with cast iron frame
- Standard 3/4" sensing bulb to fit most installations
- Superior stainless steel valve design with soft seat for tight shut off
- Armored capillary tubing
- Setpoint adjustment wheel
- All components manufactured by a single source