Precision Pressure Gauges and Portable Calibrators
Please note that WALLACE & TIERNAN is now a trademark of Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, and the products offered here are no longer manufactured under the WALLACE & TIERNAN name.
The manufacturing of the Wallace & Tiernan precision pressure gauges and calibrators has been relocated from Germany and are now being done in the U.S. by WIKA Instrument Corporation. They are certified to NIST Standards before shipment. The Certificate of Calibration is included at no additional cost
Series 300 2-3/4" Dial High Precision Differential Pressure Gauges
For test laboratory and production uses, this gauge gives accuracy and is compact in size. It is sensitive, yet rugged and low in cost. Available in 18 standard ranges (including vacuum and compound ranges), the Series 300 is convenient to use. High differential pressure is applied to the capsule; low pressure to the case. Maximum static (case) pressure is 150 psig.
- 2-3/4" dial
- Scale Length:
- 7" through one pointer revolution
- To 100 psi
- 0.33% of full scale
- 0.2% of full scale
- Pressure element volume:
- 2.5 cc for the range 0-10" water; 2.0 cc for all other ranges
- Case volume:
- 179 cc
- Maximum case pressure:
- 150 psig
- Maximum case leak rate:
- Will not exceed 0.64 x 10-5 std cc/sec or 0.0018 psi/hr
- Case connection:
- 1/8" female NPT pressure and static connections. Each has a built-in stainless steel filter and is located on the back of the case.
- Case construction:
- Anodized aluminum with tempered-glass dial cover. Flush mounted by four screws through bezel.
- Materials exposed to measured gas:
- Pressure element:
- beryllium copper, brass, soft solder in ranges to 100 inH2O; silver and soft solder in ranges above 100 inH2O.
- Aluminum, beryllium copper, brass, stainless steel, nylon, ethylene propylene rubber, Monel, soft solder, synthetic sapphire, white paint, drawing ink, Duco lacquer. Ranges above 100 inH2O have silver solder also.
- Calibration in most metric units is available at no extra cost. Other units of calibration are available at extra cost.
STANDARD RANGES AND ORDERING NUMBERS
|Range & Calibration||Ordering Number||Graduation|
|0-15 psi||62D-4A-0015||0.2 psi|
|0-30 psi||62D-4A-0030||0.5 psi|
|0-60 psi||62D-4A-0060||1.0 psi|
|0-100 psi||62D-4A-0100||1.0 psi|
Vacuum and Compound Ranges
|Range & Calibration||Ordering Number*||Graduation|
|-10" water to 0||62D-7C-0010||0.1"|
|-20" water to 0||62D-7C-0020||0.2"|
|-400" water to 0||62D-7C-0400||5.0"|
|-5 to 0 to 5" water||62D-6C-0010||0.1"|
|-10 to 0 to -10" water||62D-6C-0020||0.2"|
|-20 to 0 to 20" water||62D-6C-0040||0.5"|
|* Can be calibrated as shown, or in any other standard pressure unit at no extra cost.|