RT-921 Series Temperature Regulators
Without need for
external power, Robertshaw Self-Actuated Temperature Regulators (SATR)
offer final control of the temperature of a liquid, an air space or flow,
or gas flow for domestic, equipment, process, space, etc. on heating or
The SATR sensing bulb is installed in the medium being controlled while the SATR valve is located on the supply line of the medium used as the heating (steam, hot water) or cooling (water, ethylene glycol, brine) agent. The SATR regulates the heating or cooling medium flow to maintain the desired temperature at the sensing bulb location. Robertshaw SATR are usually cataloged to detail the two-way direct acting (close on temperature rise) type valves for heating service. Two-way reverse-acting (open on temperature rise) and three-way valves are equally available for cooling service.
Robertshaw SATR series offers a selection of: Throttling bands, Temperature Indication, Fail-safe, Manual Positioning in addition to automatic control, Corrosive atmosphere resistant type, Small overall size and instantaneous heat exchanger service.
Most cataloged Robertshaw SATR specifications are starting points from which many alternates to cataloged capillary, sensing bulb, separable well and valve may be FURNISHED TO MEET YOUR SPECIFIC application's needs.
- Seamless Robertshaw bellows used for closer control and extended life.
- Setpoint adjustment wheel
- Chevron "Lifetime" stem packing made of Teflon or EPT rubber U-cup for water service
- Sturdy construction with bronze frame
- Variety of sensing bulb forms and materials
- Valves in range of sizes, actions, styles, materials, etc. for many services
- Capillary selection of materials and lengths.
- RT-921-A1 non-indicating unit shown. RT-921-B1 offers integral temperature indication.
- All components from a single source